USC Vs. Notre Dame Game Score Prediction, Picks By College Football Computers

USC Vs. Notre Dame Game Score Prediction, Picks By College Football Computers

One of college football's traditional rivalries begins this weekend with national championship implications when USC hosts Notre Dame on Saturday.

Under the inspiration of first-year coach Marcus Freeman, Notre Dame is riding a five-game winning streak that includes wins over two ACC title contenders, North Carolina and Clemson, and could still do so despite missing the playoffs this year. right.

Namely, in Lincoln Riley's first season as head coach, beating new Pac-12 favorite USC, posting a 10-1 record and reaching the conference championship game.

If they win, the Trojans should move into the bottom four in consideration of Ohio State or Michigan, the second and third-ranked CFP teams to lose this weekend.

What can we expect from the biggest intersectional rivalry in esports? Let's take a look at the experts to gauge who is on top and who should win.

USC vs Wahl Notre Dame, predictions

USC vs Wahl Notre Dame, predictions © BFC-HQ on FanNation USC vs Notre Dame Picks, Predictions

Scoring: USC enters the game as a 4.5 point favorite, setting the over/under at 64 points, according to the SI Sportsbook line.

SP+ Prediction : A model created by ESPN analyst Bill Connelly predicts USC has a 72% chance of winning the game, beating the Fighting Irish by a score of 36-25.

FPI Prediction : USC has a 65.5% chance of winning the game, according to the Football Power Index computer, which predicts the winner by simulating the team 20,000 times over the course of the season. According to the index, Notre Dame has a 34.5% lead.

Team ladder predictions: The team ladder predicts USC to beat Notre Dame 34.0-28.4 on Saturday.

See also  ‘Photographer’ Isn’t About Photography at All

College Football Headquarters Predictions: Our own prediction shows USC has a 61% chance to cover the spread with a 36-23 win over Notre Dame. USC-4.5

How to watch: Game Saturday, Nov. 26 at 7:30 p.m. and 4:30 p.m. PT. Stream on all major ABC networks and FuboTV (try it for free).

USC vs. Notre Dame and other college football games at SI Sportsbook

How to watch and stream college football every season

fuboTV offers full, comprehensive, live coverage of the top college football games on NCAA programming each season from all major television networks, as well as the SEC Network, Big Ten Network, ACC Network, Pac-12 Network and more. , all wireless, over 100 live TV channels and thousands of hours of on-demand titles.

You can stream college football, NFL and other shows from any device, including your cell phone. No contract, no hidden fees and DVR included.

>> Click here to watch college football for free on fuboTV

More college football headlines at USC vs. Our Lady

Place your bets: Week 13 tips, predict the spread

Predictions: USC vs Notre Dame Picks , College Football Computer Predictions: Week 13 Odds, Spread, Lines

Rivalry : What USC's move to the Big Ten means for Notre Dame's rivalry.

Go Bowling : College Football Predictions: Playoffs: New Year's Six Game Predictions

Top 25 rankings: ESPN has released its Week 13 college football rankings

More SI College Football: Top 25 | Hours | All groups

Follow College Football Headquarters: Results | level | Facebook

Notre Dame at USC – Mock 11/26/22 (NCAA 14 with updated details)

Leave a Comment