Alabama Vs. Auburn Game Score Prediction, Pick By College Football Computers

Alabama Vs. Auburn Game Score Prediction, Pick By College Football Computers

This weekend marks the end of the college football regular season, and rivalry week means Alabama and Auburn are primed for Iron Bowl resumption.

As one of the tightest rivalries in American sports, this year's tournament appears to be irrelevant for the national championship, but Alabama hopes to make it 10 wins on the year and win the basketball game before the new year.

Auburn has nothing to lose as the program is reeling from another lackluster season and is looking for a coach to name Tigers legend Cadillac Williams, who is 2-1 at the position so far.

What can we expect from the Iron Bowl this week? Let's take a look at the best predictions for the results of the matches.

Alabama vs Auburn Peak results and predictions

Alabama vs Auburn predictions and odds © Courtesy of CFB-HQ FanNation Alabama Vs. Auburn Picks, Predictions

Scoring: Alabama enters the game as a 22-point favorite, according to the SI Sportsbook lines.

SP+ Prediction: The projection model created by ESPN's Bill Connelly projects Alabama to beat Auburn 41-15 by 26.5 points with a 94 percent chance of winning.

FPI Prediction: Alabama has a 94.5% chance of winning, according to Football Strength Index computers that simulate the team's season 20,000 times predicting winners. Auburn leads 5.5% in the game.

Team Standings : The team standings have Alabama beating Auburn on Saturday, 8/34-9/13.

College Football Siege Prediction: Our prediction calls for Alabama to have a 91% chance to win the game, outscoring Auburn 38-16 but not blowing a lead.

HOW TO WATCH: The game will air Saturday, November 26 at 2:30pm CT on CBS' flagship network and fuboTV (try it for free).

See also  Could Energy Efficiency Be Quantum Computers' Greatest Strength Yet?

Bet on Alabama Vs. Auburn and other college football games in SI Sportsbook

More college football staff

Place your bets: Week 13 picks , predictions vs. the spread

Predictions: Alabama vs. Auburn University Football Predictions: Week 13 Odds, Spread, Series

Iron Bowl: A History of Alabama Vs. Auburn, scores, game highlights

Go Bowling: College Football Playoff Predictions, New Year's Six Game Predictions

TOP 25 RANKINGS: ESPN reveals Week 13 college football rankings

More from SI College Football: Top 25 Rankings | hours | All groups

Follow College Football Headquarters: Bookmark | Categories | Facebook

Auburn vs Alabama Picks, Predictions & Odds | Iron Pot Betting Review | November 27

Leave a Comment